Virtual Visits with Dr. Rahman
Virtual visits ensure you are seen and your case is reviewed without delay.
Houston Scoliosis & Spine Institute specializes in state-of-the-art spinal care and treatment for adults and children.
Is Spine Surgery the Right Choice?
A virtual spinal consultation with Houston’s leading spine expert can help you determine the best path for the most desirable outcome for your case. A virtual visit is conducted through a secure telemedicine video chat. Dr. Rahman can review your case with you and determine the best path for your needs–from non-surgical solutions, minimally-invasive and leading edge surgical procedures. Dr. Rahman can provide you with the expertise you need to get back on the road to health.
How does a Virtual Visit with Telemedicine Work?
Scheduling a virtual visit is quick and easy. Call our office (346)250-2590 or request your appointment online.
You will receive a reply from our office with a link to your virtual appointment.
Benefits of Telemedicine:
- Eliminates risk of exposure to COVID-19 in a traditional healthcare setting
- Early access to appointments, avoid waiting
- Quick. Appointments are often same-day
- Telemedicine is convenient. You can meet from the safety of your home, or if necessary–a HSSI private, fully-staffed satellite clinic
- Telemedicine helps efficiency. Ensure preliminary steps and procedures are done prior to seeing a specialist. Oftentimes to make the best decision the right studies should have been ordered in advance of your appointment; A virtual visit allows you to prepare properly prior to seeing a specialist.
- Evaluations that include interview and image review can easily be done virtually
- Sharing a video screen provides unique opportunities to educate patients regarding their images through screen share
Virtual Visits can be conducted on:
iPads or Tablets
Desk top computers
Your virtual visit is private and secure. All data is encrypted, your sessions are anonymous, and none of your information is stored. We adhere to HIPAA, PIPEDA, and GDPR data privacy requirements.