Houston Scoliosis and Spine Institute | When To See Dr. Rahman
In the absence of pain, Houston Scoliosis and Spine Institute does not recommend surgical or other interventions. We are very conservative in our approach to recommending surgery. If no pain is present, we recommend that you visit your primary care physician prior to scheduling with Dr. Rahman.
When To See Dr. Rahman
If one of the following situations describes you, Dr. Rahman is the right doctor to see:
- Your primary care doctor or another medical professional has recommended that you see Dr. Rahman for a problem with your back or neck.
- You have pain, numbness, tingling in your arm(s) with or without neck pain.
- You have pain, numbness, tingling in your leg(s) with or without back pain.
- You have tried other treatments for your back or neck, and the problem is still not resolved.
- You have been diagnosed with any of the back and neck problems listed below:
- Herniated disc
- Cervical stenosis
- Spinal tumor
- Pinched nerve
If your primary care physician would like to contact Dr. Rahman, please have your doctor contact us.