When to See Dr. Rahman
If one of the following situations describes you, Dr. Rahman is the right doctor to see:
- Your primary care doctor or another medical professional has recommended that you see Dr. Rahman for a problem with your back or neck.
- You have pain, numbness, tingling in your arm(s) with or without neck pain.
- You have pain, numbness, tingling in your leg(s) with or without back pain.
- You have tried other treatments for your back or neck, and the problem is still not resolved.
- You have been diagnosed with any of the back and neck problems listed below:
- Herniated disc
- Cervical stenosis
- Spinal tumor
- Pinched nerve