Dr. Rahman Can See You Today
With the recent conditions caused by the COVID-19 outbreak, we are shifting to meeting with patients through our telemedicine service. Through virtual visits, Dr. Rahman can meet with you without delay – often on the same day as your request. He can review your records and images, ensure continuity of care, and help you determine the next steps for your condition.
Virtual appointments are convenient and easy. Complete the appointment request form, and we will confirm your video conference appointment with Dr. Rahman. You will receive a link to log-in to your virtual visit via email. Questions? Contact our office.
When To See Dr. Rahman
If one of the following situations describes you, Dr. Rahman is the right doctor to see:
- Your primary care doctor or another medical professional has recommended that you see Dr. Rahman for a problem with your back or neck.
- You have pain, numbness, tingling in your arm(s) with or without neck pain.
- You have pain, numbness, tingling in your leg(s) with or without back pain.
- You have tried other treatments for your back or neck, and the problem is still not resolved.
- You have been diagnosed with any of the back and neck problems listed below:
- Herniated disc
- Cervical stenosis
- Spinal tumor
- Pinched nerve